The free prize draws and presidential elections have now closed, the coupon offer is available until 31stDecember 2011. Please see specific coupon terms & Conditions below for details.
Please note "clause 9.2." of the Presidency Terms and Conditions has been amended in accordance with "clause 11" to the following; filming for the Presidential winner at MTV studios, Camden will now take place on the 22nd of October 2011. The winner must be available to travel on the 21st-23rd of October 2011.
GENERAL SITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Pepperhood is open to consumers aged 12 (twelve) years or over. Internet access required. Only residents of Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland), the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man excluding employees and their families of Coca-Cola Great Britain, Coca-Cola Enterprises Limited, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion, are eligible for prize draws or competitions, Dr Pepper drink coupons or other sales promotions and the Presidential election.
2.An individual must have a unique, valid email address to create an account. Limit 1 Account per person, 5 Accounts per household and 10 Accounts per physical address. The person who is the authorised email account holder of the email address indicated when registering must provide date of birth information when registering for an Account and will be deemed to be the Member. It is the responsibility of members under 16 years of age to have parental approval to register and participate in the Pepperhood.
3.Registrations from trade customers or any consumer group or third party will not be accepted.
How to participate
4. Sign up for The Pepperhood at pepperhood.drpepper.co.uk using Facebook Open Graph or by completing the sign up form.
5.Every 2 weeks a new Challenge will go live on the website which registered players can take part in by accepting the challenge
6.Each challenge will consist of three levels: Bronze, Silver and Gold. Challenges will either be multi-part with each part awarding a different level, or single part with all levels achievable within that part
7.Challenges will consist of a mixture of quizzes, games, observation tests, narrative quests, and user generated content requests
8.Completion of a challenge part will reward the player with the Challenge badge (Bronze, Silver or Gold) associated with that part.
9.Experience badges are awarded automatically based on number of challenges completed.
10.Style badges are rewarded either automatically for completion of a specific type of challenge part, or manually at the decision of the Promoter for particular achievement in a challenge part
11.Experience and style badges do not count towards the Prize Draw or Presidential election, however the challenge badges will count.
User Generated Content
Limitations of liability
13.Limitations of liability. Except for death or personal injury caused by negligence of the Promoter, its employees or agents, neither the Promoter, its employees nor its agents assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any system failures on the website or at the handling house.
- Any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this Promotion, although we will endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of such failure.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of any Pepperhood promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof through dial up, broadband, mobile internet or WAP connections.
- Any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in any Pepperhood promotion or download of software or reward as part of any Pepperhood promotion.
- Any harm or loss suffered as a result of failing to comply with any instructions issued by the manufacturer of a reward or failing to exercise due care.
- Any other matter outside of our reasonable control.
14. You acknowledge that the Promoter is not a party to any contract you may enter into with the supplier of a reward or prize. For example, if you obtain a discount for a purchase or subscription through The Pepperhood your contract for that purchase or subscription will be with the supplier and not with the Promoter.
15.Promoter: Coca-Cola Great Britain, 1 Queen Caroline Street, London, W6 9HQ. Coca-Cola Great Britain is a trading name of Beverage Services Limited, a company registered in England with company number 02072395. Please do not send codes to this address.
COUPON TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The first 50,000 consumers who state that they have not drunk a Dr Pepper in over 4 weeks will be sent a coupon for a free 500ml Dr Pepper or Dr Pepper Zero.
2. The voucher can be used at any participating retailer in GB, CI or IoM to claim ONE FREE 500ML BOTTLE OF DR PEPPER OR DR PEPPER ZERO (subject to availability).
3. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
4. Voucher only valid to claimants 12 years and over.
5. Please do not attempt to redeem the voucher against the purchase of any other product, as refusal may cause embarrassment and delay at the checkout.
6. Void if reproduced, altered or expired.
7. Voucher only open to residents of GB, CI and IoM.
Voucher not valid for use in Northern Ireland.
8. This voucher is valid for 14 days from the date printed.
9. Coupon availability stops on the 31st December 2011.
FREE PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Coca-Cola Great Britain, Coca-Cola Enterprises Limited, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Residents of other countries can play the game for fun but will not be eligible for entry into the free prize draw.
2.Participants must be 12 years or over. Entrants under 16 years require parental/guardian consent. Internet access required. Free prize draws open to registered members of the Pepperhood who have completed the bronze level of the relevant challenge only.
3.Each challenge consists of three levels: bronze, silver and gold. Whilst completion of the bronze level results in entry in to the free prize draw, completion of each subsequent level will earn you a digital badge.
4.This promotion consists of 10 free prize draws, one per challenge, that will run consecutively between the following dates (each a Draw Period):
||25th May 2011
||Midnight 7th June 2011
||8th June 2011
||Midnight 21st June 2011
||22nd June 2011
||Midnight 5th July 2011
||6th July 2011
||Midnight 19th July 2011
||20th July 2011
||Midnight 2nd August 2011
||3rd August 2011
||Midnight 16th August 2011
||17th August 2011
||Midnight 30th August 2011
||31st August 2011
||Midnight 13th September 2011
||14th September 2011
||Midnight 27th September 2011
||28th September 2011
||Midnight 11th October 2011
5. Each challenge will remain open until 11th October 2011 for any registered member of the Pepperhood to complete for fun, but entries after the closing date specified above will not be eligible for the relevant free prize draw.
6. All registered members of The Pepperhood who successfully complete the bronze level of the relevant challenge within the relevant Draw Period will be automatically entered into the relevant draw. Completing further levels of challenges will not result in additional entries to the prize draw but could have an impact on presidential elections. Each person can enter a draw only once per challenge – completing the bronze level of the relevant challenge on more than one occasion will not result in additional entries.
7. All participants will receive a confirmation message that they have been entered into the free prize draw on screen.
8. Each of the 10 free prize draws has a specific prize pool, this is detailed for the current, live free prize draw in the section below, Current Prize Draw. Details for previous prize draws are also listed below in the section ‘Previous Prize Draws’.
9. The winners will be automatically drawn at random from all eligible entries and the draw process will be independently supervised.
10. The promoter will email the winners within 5 days after the draw closes at their registered email address.
11. Once the winners have been contacted and have confirmed their delivery address details, prizes will be delivered within 28 days. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted or does not complete their address details within 28 days of the first attempt to contact them, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to reserve(s) selected at the same time as the original.
12. Entering details online is not proof of receipt of entry. When entering online you will receive confirmation of entry on screen. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any messages that are lost or delayed, or which are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator or network error, or for any other reason beyond its control.
13.The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, in respect of all matters to do with the promotion.
14.There are no cash or other alternatives available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
15.For any further information, or promotional queries, please contact the consumer helpline on 0800 227711. Calls are free from BT Landlines but other providers (including mobile operators) may charge.
16.A list of names of winners (first name and first letter of last name) and their counties will be published on this website within 14 days of the prize draw.
17.If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or in the spirit of the promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18.Limitations of liability: neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination of them.
- Any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
- Non or late receipt of entries due to operator or network error.
19.Promoter: Coca-Cola Great Britain, 1 Queen Caroline Street, London W6 9HQ.
PREVIOUS PRIZE DRAWS
Challenge 1 - Initiation
1. The prize draw for challenge one is now closed. The challenge closed at midnight 7th June.
2. In order to successfully complete the bronze level you must have answered the 5 Pepperhood psych-profile questions.
3. The prize pool consisted of of 2 x Nintendo 3DS; 125 x Pepperhood Hoodies; 250 x Pepperhood badges.
Challenge 2 – Prom night
1. The prize draw for challenge two is now closed. The challenge closed at midnight 21st June.
2. In order to enter you must have successfully completed the bronze level. To earn a bronze badge and enter the prize draw, a player must have built their dream date by selecting an option for each of the 5 questions.
3. The prize pool consisted of 10 x £50 HMV vouchers; 100 x £5 HMV vouchers.
Challenge 3 – Spring Break
1. The prize draw for challenge three is now closed. The challenge closed at midnight 5th July.
2. In order to enter you must have successfully completed the bronze level. To earn a bronze badge and enter the prize draw, a player must have achieved a score of 100 in the Jump the Shark game.
3. The prize pool consisted of 3 x Samsung S5570 mobile phones; 15 pairs of Thorpe Park Day Pass Tickets; 50 x £10 Pizza Express vouchers.
Challenge 4 – The Pep Rally
1. The prize draw for challenge four is now closed. The challenge closed at midnight 19th July.
2. In order to enter you must have successfully completed the bronze level. To earn a bronze badge and enter the prize draw, a player must have written a chant for the Pepperhood football team, using a maximum of 140 characters.
3. The prize pool consisted of 2 x Microsoft Xbox 360 Console (250GB Hard Drive) with Kinect Sensor; 200 x Dr Pepper branded Sweatbands.
Challenge 5 – Get your goat
1. The prize draw for challenge five is now closed. The challenge closed at midnight 2nd August.
2. In order to enter you must have successfully completed the bronze level. To earn a bronze badge and enter the prize draw, a player must have answered a series of multiple choice questions to find The Pepperhoods stolen mascot.
3. The prize pool consisted of 4 x Lowrider Skullcandy headphones; 4 x Samsung Tocco Icon S5210 mobile phones; 100 x £5 HMV vouchers.
Challenge 6 – Film School
1. The prize draw for challenge six is now closed. The challenge closed at midnight 16th August.
2. In order to enter you must have successfully completed the bronze level. To earn a bronze badge and enter the prize draw, a player must have completed a multiple choice quiz to build their own Movie Poster for the Pepperhood film.
3. The prize pool consisted of 3 x Sony Bloggie MHS-PM5V video cameras; 25 pairs of Cineworld vouchers.
Challenge 7 – Pepperboy
1. The prize draw for challenge seven is now closed. The challenge closed at midnight 30th August.
2. In order to enter you must have successfully completed the bronze level. To earn a bronze badge and enter the prize draw, a player must have scored at least 100 points in the Pepperboy game, scoring points by collecting Dr Pepper bottle caps and power ups.
3. The prize pool consisted of 3 x Sony DSCW570 digital cameras; 100 Dr Pepper branded Frisbees.
Challenge 8 – Pepperbowl
1. The prize draw for challenge eight is now closed. The challenge closed at midnight 13th September 2011.
2. In order to enter you must have successfully completed the bronze level. To earn a bronze badge and enter the prize draw, a player must have answered a simple 5 question quiz which profiled the position they were best suited for on the Pepperhood Football team.
3. The prize pool consisted of 1 x £500 and 50 x Dr Pepper branded pennants.
4. The cash prize will be provided to the winner via cheque or BACS transfer. The winner of the cash prize must provide their phone number on their Pepperhood profile in order to claim. They will be contacted on this number by a member of the Pepperhood team. We reserve the right to ask for formal parental consent before issuing the cash prize.
Challenge 9 – Pass the P
1. The prize draw for challenge nine is now closed. The challenge closed at midnight 27th September 2011.
2. In order to enter you must have successfully completed the bronze level. To earn a bronze badge and enter the prize draw, a player must have answered a simple 4 question maths quiz about Dr Pepper (there were no wrong answers).
3. The prize pool consisted of 3 x Samsung SAMN145JP02 Notebooks; 110 x Dr Pepper branded drawstring bags and 20 x Dr Pepper branded whoopee cushions.
Challenge 10 – Presidency
1. The prize draw for challenge ten closed at midnight 11th October 2011.
2. In order to enter you must have successfully completed the bronze level. To earn a bronze badge and enter the prize draw, a player must have voted for a candidate in the Pepperhood Presidency election.
3. The prize pool consisted of 3 x 19” Samsung LE19D450 TVs, 100 x Dr Pepper branded Foam Hands, 250 x Pepperhood badges.
4. Challenge ten did not include a silver or gold level. Participants may have received all three badges for completing this challenge however they did not count towards anything apart from entry into the draw.
PRESIDENCY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Coca-Cola Great Britain, Coca-Cola Enterprises Limited, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Residents of other countries can play the rest of the games for fun but will not be eligible to nominate themselves for the presidency.
2.Participants must be 12 years or over. Entrants under 16 years require parental / guardian consent to nominate themselves for the presidency.
3.Entries to the presidential election will be accepted only on 24th and 25th September 2011 inclusive. Any entries received after this date will not be considered. All valid entries will be ranked and then judged. The ranking and judging process that will determine the 10 presidential candidates who will be put forward to a vote will take place over 26th and 27th September 2011 only. The final part of the election, the vote, will be open from 28th September to 11th October 2011. The winner will be the candidate who has the most votes from Pepperhood members by the close of voting at midnight on 11th October 2011.
4.In order to be eligible to nominate yourself for the Pepperhood presidential election, you must be a registered member of the Pepperhood and to have completed at least bronze level in challenges 1 – 9 on or before 23rd September 2011, although this does not guarantee that you will be shortlisted. All eligible members of the Pepperhood will be notified by email on Friday 23th September 2011.
5.Internet access required. To enter, fill in your presidential candidacy form on www.drpepper.co.uk/thepepperhood, include a photograph (size details and guidelines on form) and fill out all mandatory (marked with a *) fields on the official entry form. Entries must not be submitted through an agent or a third party. Only one entry per person.
6.No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries (e.g. by the use of 'script' or 'brute force'). In this event that person's entry will be disqualified and any potential prize award will be void.
7.On submitting your photo and presidential candidacy form, you must confirm that:
- The photo depicts you and no one else, and you have the agreement of the photographer who took the photo to use it in this way;
- You are 12 years of age or older at the time of photograph – participants may be required to show a valid proof of age and identity;
- You are consenting if you are selected as one of the top ten finalists for your name, photo and city/town to be used and consent to any reasonable, related publicity;
- The promoter reserves the right to carry out a full criminal record check on potential winners as part of the compliance process.
8.All entries must be the entrant’s own original work and must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. Any entry found to be copied, or to include the work of another, will be disqualified.
9.All candidates will receive a message on-screen on completion of their on-line form to confirm that their nomination has been successfully received.
- The prize is to be crowned the President of the Pepperhood at the MTV studios by Will Best, the footage will air on MTV
- The winner will need to be available to take part in filming in London on 22nd October. Winners can be accompanied by three guests. If the winner is under 18 years of age, they must be accompanied by an adult aged of 18 or over.
- The remainder of the experience for the winner and their guests will include return travel for 4 to London by standard class train to be booked on behalf of the winner; PA on hand during trip to organise daily schedule; Private transfers to and from mainline London train station; 2 nights accommodation in 4 star hotel (in two rooms) including breakfast; private town car and driver for all journeys on day of filming (maximum of 8 hours); digital camera; dinner; and spending money of £100 in total
10.The winner will be required to provide proof of identity and date of birth and sign a participation agreement before accepting their prize. If the winner is under 18, their parent or guardian must give consent for them to participate in the prize.
11.The Promoter reserves the right to change the date of the filming but will provide 7 days written notice to the winners.
12.The winner is responsible for making all necessary arrangements with employers, employees and any other parties in anticipation of extended absences from prior commitments.
13.If you are the winner, you consent to unrestricted rights to use, royalty-free, any pictures or film taken of you, together with your name and any answers given by you in response to interview questions, including (without limitation) in advertising featuring commercial partners of the Promoter. The Promoter will enter into a written participation agreement with each winner. If a winner does not agree to sign such a participation agreement, an alternative winner will be selected. The form of participation agreement can be viewed at the end of the terms and conditions. Please review the form of participation agreement prior to entering.
14.It is the winner’s responsibility to make themselves available for any extra promotional activity at the Promoter’s request, including but not limited to, photo shoots, interviews and any other promotional activity which the Promoter deems reasonable.
15.No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, damaged or incomplete or delayed, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route.
16.The Promoter will not review any entries that it reasonably believes are not compliant with socially-accepted moral standards or are otherwise inappropriate, offensive or obscene, in breach of any applicable laws, infringe any third party rights or contain any third party products, names or logos (other than Dr Pepper products) any imagery or other content that the Promoter feels inappropriate. You will not say anything negative or derogatory about the Promoter in your entry.
17.If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or the spirit of the promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion refuse to accept a vote or disqualify a candidate.
18.There are no cash or other alternative prizes available.
19.The judging process is as follows:
- The first round of judging is a ranking procedure and will be based on the number of challenges completed at bronze (1pts), silver (5pts) and gold level (10pts). No further points will be awarded for completing the same challenge at the same level on a second or subsequent occasion. Entrants will only receive points for the highest level they have achieved at that challenge (i.e. bronze, silver or gold). The points achieved will serve as an indicator to find the best candidates.
- The top 100 presidential candidates based on this score, with suitable presidential candidate criteria, and meet all required terms and conditions such as being resident in Great Britain, Channel Islands or Isle of Man, will go through to the second round of judging. In the scenario where more than 100 candidates have achieved gold in all 9 challenges (and therefore an equal score), or where scores are the same, the top 100 will be chosen according to the date/time by which they completed all 9 challenges with the earliest date being ranked first.
- These top 100 entries will go forward to the second round, where they will be judged by a panel of 5 representatives from the promoter plus 1 independent representative. The judges will be looking primarily at the entry to ascertain how suitable a presidency candidate the entrant is by considering how much to they love Dr Pepper, do they live the motto ‘What’s the worst that could happen?’, their creativeness, originality and vision for the Pepperhood. A total of 10 finalists will be selected from all valid entries. The finalists will be notified by email by 28th September and their picture and candidacy application will be published on www.drpepper.co.uk/thepepperhood
- The third and final stage of the process is a vote open to every registered member of the Pepperhood who has completed the silver level of challenge 10. Voting by members of the Pepperhood will be open on www.drpepper.co.uk/thepepperhood from 28th September. The winners will be the candidate who receives the most votes collected and has adhered to the promotional terms and conditions. Voting closes at midnight on 11th October 2011.
- If it is apparent, following reasonable investigation, that a member of the Pepperhood or a presidential candidate is involved in multiple voting activity, syndicates or any underhand methodology to gain an advantage the promoter reserves the right to disqualify the candidate or invalidate votes received from that member. Any member involved in such activity will lose any entitlement to a prize and will be banned from entering future Coke promotions.
20.The winner will be contacted, and verified by 14th October and be announced to the public on 15th October 2011. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of first attempting to do so the promoter reserves the right to withdraw election entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
21.The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, in respect of all matters to do with the promotion. The name of the winner will be published on the website.
22.Limitations of liability: neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any injury to participants or to damage or loss to their possessions which may be related to or resulting from participation in the promotion other than as a result of the negligence of the Promoter or its agents.
For any further information, or promotional queries, please contact the consumer helpline on 0800 227711. Calls are free from BT Landlines but other providers (including mobile operators) may charge.
Promoter: Coca-Cola Great Britain, 1 Queen Caroline Street, London W6 9HQ.